• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Monday 19 December 2011

    Uno--One/Start. Unos--typhoon.

    12.19.11

    They say endings are perfect beginnings. I planned to write a 365 day chronicle to celebrate my birthday--to celebrate life and the wonders of the world. As a writer I have been on a hiatus for the longest time. My old blog (written throughout my college years) was a treasure trove of anecdotes and quirky insights about the world and of the adventures of a Bisaya teenager's insatiable thirst for new discoveries.

    The blog called "The Adventures of Fifi The Fly" had to end. Fifi seem to have lost her way in a dark forest of post-academic depression and the unexpected severing of ties with certain familiarities.

    The end began with a rebirth aptly called Regeneration--a collection of tidbits pertaining to life, art, and simple joys. However these were still vague and many thoughts withheld.

    As a result of inspiration from young bloggers who I have read about and even met in the past months, I have decided to go back to what I have always been passionate about--writing.

    The end that is meant in my beginning is the end of my hiatus. I know my mood is not as bubbly as my blog title sounds. I chose it days ago to represent the things that I love raving about--the little things, the simple things that make life more colorful.

    Unfortunately an unforeseen tragedy has ravaged my home town and my own home as well. At this moment I apologize for not being able to enthuse about this new venture as much as I would've wanted to.

    Today's my birthday. The challenge has begun.

    2 comments:

    1. *hugs* czar :)

      good things will come, that's for sure.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you! Really praying for the best.

      ReplyDelete