• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Saturday 10 November 2012

    Great Finds at the Global Pinoy Bazaar




















    Stepped out into the light today and woke up earlier for the Global Pinoy Bazaar at the Rockwell Tent! It was a refreshing break from piles of paperwork and terabytes of stress accumulated from the previous work week. This is definitely better than the last bazaar I went to (see previous post) because of the assortment of gift/craft/home ideas that I got. All of them, are proudly Pinoy products! What made it more exciting was the fact that most of the sellers were really friendly so you can chit-chat with them while scouring their stalls and get a bit of a background about their biz.

    The bazaar is only until November 11, 2012 (Sunday) so I suggest you head out to Rockwell and support emerging Filipino brands! But come prepared-- there's an entrance fee of Php100.00 that's good for the entire day. If you're hungry, there are light snack booths in the tent but I suggest you opt to have dinner/lunch outside.

    Of course, any adventure isn't complete without fun friends to accompany you! I went with craft buddy Keevee, her guy Miguel, and sister Sassja. Being with them was such a treat. Today, I realized what a small small world we live in because of the common-friend-network I discovered. haha.




    I also got to bring home a stash of goodies from the bazaar:
    Fabric and felt pencil case from Fab Manila, a funky printed Little K Crafts tickler, sweet & salty bacon chocolate chip cookie from Bird House Bakers, and a chunk of healthy goodness from Pannzian beach's malunggay oatmeal cookie.  
    I definitely had a great time today. How about you?

    4 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for picking up a cookie from us! Hope you liked it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. oh it looks great! I'm going to a the Davao Christmas Bazaar tomorrow night - so check out my post on it later this week. I can't wait to see lots of handmade stuff :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. just saw this now. OMG. craft date when i get back. mwah!

      ReplyDelete