• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Saturday 11 February 2012

    Peek-A-Boo(k)

    After a surprisingly fun OT and a happy & healthy dinner date last night, sister S and I raided our favorite bargain haunts in Market!Market! for some "window shopping". After scouring shelves and racks, we chanced upon this cool gnorky item:





    The perfect way to conceal that trashy romance novel you're reading (while in a public place) or protect your uncovered books/planners  inside your bag! S and I each got a book cover and grabbed some to give away. Heehee. The first thing I did at the office today was to try it out for myself!





    Unfortunately, their standard size isn't that "standard" at all. The book cover cannot snugly wrap a regular sized novel (like the Happiness Project seen above) but is good for wider books/notebooks from 7 x 9" to 8 x 10". I also tried covering my 2011 Starbucks planner and it worked! I think this will be perfect the 2012 white Moonleaf planner that Tita T gave me for my birthday! I've been too careful to take it out of the house in fear of getting blotches on it, but thanks to this new discovery I can doodle and scribble anytime, anywhere!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment