• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Thursday 28 June 2012

    Bonne Journée



    I'm back! 

    It's been an overwhelming roller coaster ride of emotions and transitions the past months, but at last I can finally say it over and over again-- I'm back! For one thing, Mr. P and I have decided to stay in the metro. Some months ago, we had our hearts set on soaring greater heights elsewhere, but fate steered us to a different direction. I'm actually happy that we're staying. Things might not have worked out the way we wanted to, but it's becoming clearer to us that great things are ahead of us!

    We left alright, but we took it as a chance to get a much needed vacation. My backlogs are a dime a dozen but little by little I'm sure we'll be able to pick up where we left off! For now, all I can say is that my renewed disposition has allowed me to appreciate more of the blessings that I've received. I'm enjoying my new work and I've been so fortunate to meet people who share the same views, values, interests, and even quirkiness with me. Believe it or not, for the first time in my career-- I finally feel like I'm working with the right people.

    S and I have also been able to shake the worries away! That deserves a "hooray!" (hey, that rhymes!) It hasn't been easy but we're getting by fabulously.

    There's so much to look forward to in the coming months and I'm set on embracing progress all around me.

    2012, you're mine.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment