• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Tuesday 24 January 2012

    Down with the Sickness

    I woke up feeling horrible today. I think I caught another bug-- specifically, my sister's! She had a bad case of cough & colds the past week and I think the little critters just had to find a new home-- in my system! Gah. It must've been because of too much sister hugging or successive nights of staying up late (watched the SUPER AWESOME Sherlock series last night). The common cold is always common to me since I have allergic rhinitis and I get allergy attacks almost anywhere. 

    What I hate about being sick is losing my appetite. This of course comes to an advantage this time since I'm really keen on getting fit for the big move. However, it really didn't help with day 1 of my oatmeal lunch diet. 

    Sadly, I'm feeling all sorts of things-- my back hurts, my head hurts, my nose feels stuffy, I'm annoyed at the office for cost-cutting (no aircon during lunch break), and seriously sleepy. Dear God, help me from going narcoleptic in the office!!!

    I really can't wait to get home and curl up in bed. I'm looking forward to melt away in my dimly lit room and be consumed by my fluffy pillows. What's even more exciting is that I get to guzzle on calamansi juice (my favorite drink in the whole world!) in ridiculous quantities! Nothing beats freshly squeezed vitamin c to flush out the cooties.

    Oh I cannot wait for this day to end! 

    Excuse me while I slip into an open-eyed coma in the office while I wait for 5 P.M. to come. 

    Taken with Instagram



    No comments:

    Post a Comment