• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Thursday 19 January 2012

    Pink!

    The color of the day seems to be PINK! When I went over to Mr. P's house this morning to hitch a ride, I saw him wearing PINK! Gah. We're not the couple-color kind of people so I was amused that we've reached that stage in the relationship where we actually dress alike (unintentionally!).

    Heehee.

    Not my usual color but I'm loving this skirt I got from H&M in SG

    Not pink but the lighting was nice.
    Car Pool Buddy Afro Ken!

    Mr. P trying to pretend that he's not looking

    Just to add more color, my bread-shaped sandwich bin of the day is even in on the fun! Than you Tita Cel for the scrumptious chocolate-banana sandwich!

    This definitely makes breakfast more fun!


    What's your color today?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment