• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Thursday 8 March 2012

    Eleven.Eleven.

    I live for random questions! Because I'm really dilly-dallying from writing my script (due Tomorrow AM!). So I'm taking time out of this busy day to fulfill a promise to my friend Barbie. :)

    - Post these rules
    - Post 11 random things about yourself
    - Answer the questions that the tagger set for you in their post
    - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer

    11-Eleven.

    1. My real name "Czarinna" is an unusual spelling of its origin- Czarina (n.) - Empress of Russia. I asked my mum why she opted to add an "n", but nonchalantly she just replied "because i want you to be different".

    2. I'm not a fan of Bavarian cream filling. I have no idea how it started but I discovered that I cannot stomach it when I was in high school and reaffirmed it when I was in college. Threw up at an ADMU college party once because my crazy friends force-fed me a Bavarian donut. Not cool.

    3. I really want to get inked before age 30. I'm sure some of my loved ones frown on this but I believe that this is a decision that one decides for him/herself. I'm thinking of having a peacock "doodled" on my right wrist or something really nerdy on my left inner arm. Heck, I have 5 years to decide.

    4. I'm obsessed with sweets. Those who know me really well are already well-acquainted with the fact that I can survive a horrible meal any given day--for as long as I make up for it with sweets. Been off rice for almost 2 months now but I haven't been able to abstain from pastries!

    5. I love stars (and starfishes)! Ever since I was in high school, I've grown a fondness for star-shaped anythings. My growing collection includes pillows, ball pens, band-aids, crepe paper, wallets, candle-holders, self-inking stamps, etc!

    6. I had this "board shorts" phase in college. I used to want to be a surfer girl (despite not being able to swim) and thus projected this by decorating my room with hibiscus flowers and hoarding beach wear. During my wrestling P.E. class finals, my girlies showed their for me by showing up in board shorts! 

    7. I keep a journal. I've been writing on a journal since I was grade 4. I used to have one of those hard bound lock-and-key types when I was a kid-- and eventually got used to writing in the more economical choice-- spring notebooks. Facts: I only write with black ink on Green Apple notebooks! :)

    8. I love kangkong-- to pieces! It's my favorite green leafy vegetable. Fried, sauteed, with pineapples, with bagoong-- if it's there, I'll gobble it all up!

    9. I'm a huge fan of Children's literature. My bookshelf is 80% children's lit and 20% adult lit. There are deeper lessons learned from reading lit for kids. I believe that we have much to learn from these than its intended audience. My signed collection of Adarna books got water-warped by Sendong (huhuhu) but I'm trying my best to revive that collection.

    10. I can type fast even without looking at the keyboard. Super random fact but it's a super valuable skill! Thanks to Typing Tutor in my early grade school years, I can consider myself as a master typist/encoder! Ha!

    11. My attention span is so short, it took me the whole day to answer these questions! 

    Answered questions of the tagger

    1. What is your ultimate pick-me-upper? 
    - Milk Tea!

    2. Are you living your dream career? If not, what is it? 
    - Yes and No! Yes because I've been dreaming of working in the food and events biz.. and NO because, well let's just say it isn't exactly the place to be. Haha.

    3. Fill in the blank: When I grow up, I want to be __________________. - The ultimate domestic diva/social entrepreneur/glam-o-mama! 

    4. If I were to bake you a cake, what kind would it be? - A red-velvet rosette cake! My dream cake! :D

    5. What is your birthday wish for this year? - That my family and I can finally have a family vacation together!

    6. What is your favorite song of all time? - Hawaii 5-O

    7. How do you handle stress? - By eating sweets!

    8. If you were to have a superpower for a day, what would it be? - Teleportation. Oh the joys of being able to mobilize myself to places I've dreamed of!

    9. If you were given a chance to move to a different country, where would you go? 
    - Italy so I can eat Naples pizza all day long!

    10. What is your dream vacation? 
    - A European food trip!

    11. What is your favorite milk tea/coffee drink?
    - Passion Fruit Yakult (milk tea) and an espresso frap
      

    Eleven Questions:

    1. What is something that YOU CANNOT eat?
    2. If someone could buy you a toy right now, what would that be?
    3. If you were tasked to cook for me, what would you whip up and why?
    4. What's your biggest fashion faux pas?
    5. Do you name your gadgets? If so, what are/is your gadget/s name/s?
    6. Do you consider yourself a stalker?
    7. What's your favorite movie of all time?
    8. Do you collect anything? If so, what would that/those be?
    9. What's your dream summer getaway?
    10. If you could switch lives with someone for a day, whose life would that be?
    11. Why do you think I tagged you?


    Okay this was a good boredom buster at work. Haha. So, Yen, Astrid, Carmelle, Ate Rac, and Faye.. what's your story? haha.

    8 comments:

    1. My reply to #4: Been dreaming about that cake, too! Hahaha.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's so pretty Barbs! Will definitely commission you for a rosette cake! *virtual cartwheel*

        Delete
    2. Yay! I'll answer these questions tomorrow. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love that your name is Russian.. Makes it harder for people to pronounce and spell it! haha!

      Kisses! xxx

      ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you dear! The spelling and pronunciation bit is a daily challenge. But hey, they say your name defines who you are-- and I'm loving how my name has helped define my individuality! Haha.

        Cheers!

        Delete
    4. The locket journals (with those generic keys)! hahaha it says so much about our childhood.

      Reading your answers it dawned on me that if I had all the money in the world I would love to be an ultimate domestic diva and social entrepreneur!

      Cheers to your dreams. we can do it! we can even open up a business in cdo with that wee!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. My first journal was a 101 Dalmatians journal! haha. Don't you just love how novel those things were? I used to get lonely as a kid, knowing that not everyone shared the same fascination for journals but when I got to know more people like you (and me!) the gnork in me has been very very happy! Haha.

        I'm sure our collaboration would be THE BOMBBBBBBBBB! It's going to be a colorful future! :D

        Delete