• Adventures
  • Artsyfartsy
  • Foodie Finds
  • Nifty Stuff
  • Thoughts
  • Tuesday 6 March 2012

    Weekend Wedding

    No, Mr. P and I didn't get hitched over the weekend! But our friends Liz & Brooks did! Remember the pretty invite we received a few months ago? The gang set out to Clearwater House in Tagaytay for a beautiful and sunny garden wedding. The invitation got me all excited months back since Liz has been telling me how personalized their wedding really is. I loved the little details they lovingly incorporated!

     As I was also in the mood to do a little DIY for the party prep, I also fashioned my own lace belt to go with my LBLD (little black lace dress) which I will be expounding in another post. But first-- a sneak peak of that lovely afternoon! 













    Congratulations once again to the newlyweds! Wishing you more love, laughter, and happiness in the years to come! 

    ____________
    Photo Credits: Taken from my Samsung Galaxy Y, some grabbed from Elma Domingo & Photospree Booth. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment